Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mr. Personality

Every day I am amazed at this little man. In just the past week alone, his little personality has just blossomed! He's such a smiley little guy and, like his daddy, knows when to turn the charm on and off! ;)

Have no fear Nester family - he has got some of my personality in him! The temper...when he's not smiley, he's the polar opposite - mad, as serious as he can be, or pouty. And let me tell you, he's perfected the pout just as good, if not better than his smile! As soon as I catch that on the camera, I'll be sure to post it. You can't help but laugh when he sticks out that bottom lip, it's so darn cute!

We're anxiously awaiting James's arrival and looking forward to his 18 days of R&R! We'll be busy, so probably no posts until after he goes back, but I'm sure we'll have lots of pictures and stories after that!


Look at that beautiful smile!

So not in the mood for this....

The beginning of the pout


And this is how he gives himself hickeys :)

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus