Monday, May 19, 2008

I apologize...

I apologize for not updating sooner!

After waiting all day Friday for the doctor to call with the results, I finally called around 4:30 only to find out that his doctor was off. I spoke with an on call nurse who left a message for the pediatrician on call to get back with me concerning his ultrasound. Finally, around 7:30 Friday night, his nurse called to let us know that the ultrasound was normal! YAY!!

She just said that he was a spitter and it would be more of a laundry problem that he would eventually grow out of. We've all gotten very good at keeping a burp cloth on hand, and an extra shirt in the diaper bag!

Kemper was 6 weeks old yesterday - he's getting so big!! He's started to coo and babble and gets very excited and smiley when he realizes that he made the noise!

Serious Kemper

Happy Kemper!



Playing outside...it was a little bright!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus