Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Kemper's First Hickey...

And no, I'm not kidding. He has given himself a hickey. He LOVES, LOVES, LOVES to suck on his hands, and lately, he's moved to sucking on his arm. Well, I thought nothing of it because he enjoys it and he is content (without the paci too!) so I never tried to stop him. Pops (Jerry) noticed that he was sucking on his arm for an extended period of time while he was holding him and pulled his arm away. Lo and behold, a hickey! So, I supposed we have another first to add to the baby book...his first hickey at the ripe old age of 6 and a half weeks old!! HA!

In other good news, Daddy is coming home VERY soon and we're both super excited! We're planning on having Kemper baptised on the 8th of June once James gets here and we're excited because we'll get to spoil Daddy on his first Father's Day!!

Playing at Great Grandma's house


Kemper and mommy


Snuggly baby


so serious....


"Leave me alone, I'm trying to sleep."

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus