Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Haircut


Haircuts had become a torture session for everyone involved, so James and I decided (well, mostly James, I had to be convinced and still almost cried as we were cutting it) to buzz Kemper's hair. We were hoping that if we cut it at home, he'd be more calm and open to having his hair cut. No such luck, he freaked out like he did in the salon last time.

It looks so different to me, but I'm not sure that it looks that different in the pictures. At first I thought he looked like he was 6 months old again, but now, I think he looks older. More little boyish rather than babyish!

He's also talking more and more - I just love hearing his interpretation of words right now. My current favorite is "bowl". It cracks me up everytime he says it because he's got a southern drawl that makes it come out "bowel". Unfortunately, my past favorite - "mumma" has officially turned into "mama". There was something about hearing his little voice saying "mumma, mumma" that just melted my heart, but, the big boy now correctly says "mama". And believe me, I hear that word about 50 times an hour it seems!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus