Thursday, January 14, 2010

Things are crazy

Well, we're home in Tennessee and James is already gone for a 3-week training session in Louisiana.  He was luckily here a little longer than we were expecting so, with the help of my mom, we were able to get pretty much everything out of boxes before they both left but it is far from clean/organized/straight (except the room Mom stayed in :), the dining room, and Kemper's room).  Kemper and I are adjusting to being on our own for a bit and I'm trying to get things straightened up and organized. 

We're lucky enough to have a HUGE bonus room over our garage that we're using as a family room/playroom however, Kemper doesn't really like to play in there unless someone else is in there with him.  This is making my tasks of putting things away and straightening up very difficult.  As sweet of him as it is to try and "help", I end up having double the work after he loses interest. 

Here are a few pictures for now...as I put more away and get it looking presentable, I'll post more. 


The playroom after Michael and Kemper ransacked it during a playdate.


Kemper emptying the bookshelf.


The dining room


LOVE our china hutch.  It's one of my favorite things in the house.


James blowing up Kemper's ball pit that Santa brought him.


He's over the whole moving thing.


His shocked/surprised face when he saw what James was blowing up.


In awe.


Peeking out of his ball pit.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus