Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!!!!

Me and my sweetheart before heading to church

Stealin' kisses

His reaction to having to take another picture

My handsome men on Mothers Day morning

So sweet
And, some random pictures - last week was Teacher Appreciation Week and I've written before about Kemper's AMAZING teacher at CDC, Mrs. Josee. This coming Friday will be Mrs. Josee's last day before her family moves back to the States and we will really miss her. When I picked Kemper up Friday afternoon, I took her some warm, gooey brownies and a card to let her know just how much we appreciate everything she has done for us. She so graciously let me take a picture of her with Kemper and told me just how much she's going to miss Kemper and his "twin" (she calls Kemper and Gavin "the twins"). I'm so thankful that he has had such an amazing teacher and thankful for how at ease I was leaving him those first few weeks when he wasn't too sure of CDC.

Kemper with Mrs. Josee - he couldn't be bothered to finish his cracker after the picture.

Lounging with a bottle one afternoon. There must be something about this chair - first Pops, then Daddy, and now Kemper give in to the comfortable, soft recliner.







0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus