Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Summertime baby

And mommy. Kemper and I are NOT cut out for this cold German weather. Kemper doesn't like wearing socks and shoes, and I don't like trying to stuff him into a coat when we get out of the car. They're actually calling for a little snow here tomorrow and Friday. Blah.

Mimi flew back to the States on Tuesday - we were very sad to see her go but she did give Kemper a little pep talk and asked him to sleep better for me and go easy on me til at least Daddy got home.

Kemper's sleep schedule is still messed up. Poor guy, we just about had him straightened out when time changed here and we had to start all over. His two teeth are coming on up beautifully but they are VERY sharp. He still likes to pull your fingers into his mouth but sometimes, he accidentally bites down on his own finger. I think he's shocked that it actually hurts when he does it!

Enjoy the new pics - we're still trying to wait patiently on James....

Click on the picture and see if you can see my teeth!
Mommy and Kemper

Hunk

He can throw a tantrum with the best of 'em!

LOVES his doorway jumper

Oops, how I found him after a nap one morning!

Watching Sesame Street with his bottle

There has got to be some better toys in this thing.

Fake smile so she'll leave me alone with the camera.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus